Welcome to Georgia Highlands College Auxiliary Services
The Office of Auxiliary Services is created to serve the campus community at Georgia Highlands College by providing a variety of services that are responsive, timely, effective, and designed to meet the needs of our ever evolving customer base.
It is a primary goal of Auxiliary Services to contribute to the educational mission of the institution by diligently providing programs of excellence and support services in card operations, dining services, the bookstore, vending services, and other ancillary or support services.
The office is committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity of thought and culture, educational opportunities for students, and ethical professional standards throughout the auxiliary enterprises at Georgia Highlands College.
The Georgia Highlands Bookstore is your one stop shop for all your textbook & course material needs. To provide affordable options, textbook selections include rental, digital, used, & new. You can shop for supplies, snacks, Georgia Highlands merchandise, and much more! The GHC Bookstores are located on the Cartersville and Floyd campuses as well as online.
Want to rent textbooks? How about a Georgia Highlands sweatshirt, t-shirt, or hat?
Click here to shop the GHC Bookstore now
Click here for text book rental information
Cartersville Campus Bookstore – www.ghccartersvilleshop.com
Floyd Campus Bookstore – www.ghcfloydshop.com
Charger Card/Student ID
HOW/WHERE CAN I USE MY GEORGIA HIGHLANDS CHARGER CARD/ID?
- As your official Georgia Highlands ID on all GHC campuses
- Charger Café on the Cartersville & Rome campuses
- GHC Bookstores on the Cartersville & Floyd campuses
- Vending machines with card readers on all GHC campuses
- Copiers on all GHC campuses
- Pharos Print Stations for printing from computers on all GHC campuses
- At any University System of Georgia Library to check out books
IS THERE MONEY ON MY ID/CHARGER CARD?
- YES, there is $5.00 added, for copy/print services, to each Charger card/ID after add/drop each semester
HOW CAN I ADD MONEY TO MY CARD?
- Money can be added at any VTS machine situated on each campus (cash only) and also by debit, credit, or check at the Cartersville and Floyd business offices only.
IS THERE FINANCIAL AID MONEY ON MY CARD?
- NO; however, you can use your Charger card/ID for identification purposes when using financial aid to purchase textbooks, etc. at the GHC Bookstores during the Bookstore Financial Aid dates.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY CARD DOES NOT WORK OR I NEED A REPRINT?
- If you are on the Cartersville or Floyd campus, take your ID/Charger card to the Business office for evaluation. For all other campuses, call (706) 802-5813, (678) 872-8030, (678) 872-8201, (678) 872-8514
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY CARD IS LOST OR STOLEN?
If you are on the Cartersville or Floyd campus, please visit Business office as soon as possible. Please note: The replacement fee is $20.00.
The Charger Café offers a wide range of delicious meals including, fresh sandwiches, pizza, grill specials, salads, daily hot specials, and desserts. Reasonable and affordable campus catering services are also available to keep pace with the ever-changing schedules, lifestyles, nutritional needs, and dietary preferences of the GHC campus community.
- Meal Plans - Meal plans are your best value for dining on campus. The Charger Café, where you will use your meal plan, is located on the Cartersville & Floyd campuses dining with a wide variety of selections
- Buy a Meal Plan today! Visit the Cartersville or Floyd campus Business Office for current information and pricing.
- For on-campus catering needs, please email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org