Preparing to See A Tutor
Preparing to see a Tutor
- Double check the hours that the tutor is available.
- Have a few questions in mind about the problems you are encountering.
- Have the syllabus for the class available.
- Have any notes or the text book available to show the tutor your area of difficulty
- Jot down any questions that you may have concerning the subject matter.
- Bring homework and past tests to show the tutor what types of difficulties you are experiencing.
- Bring your own calculator. You need to be familiar and comfortable with your calculator.