Wi-Fi Configuration - Windows 7
This will explain how to connect to GHC-Chargers or GHC-Marconi with Windows 7.
- Click on the Network Manager icon (looks like little stair steps) in the System Tray (located in the lower right hand corner).
- You should see a listing of GHC networks (specifically "GHC-Chargers","GHC-Marconi", and "GHC-Guest").
- Click on "GHC-Chargers" for students or "GHC-Marconi" for faculty/staff. Ensure that "Connect automatically" is checked and click the "Connect" button.
4. A box will pop up asking for your GHC account credentials (this is the same username and password you use for your network/email account.
5. After entering your credentials, another box will appear explaining that the security certificate cannot be verified.
Click the arrow box to view the "Details".
- Ensure that the "Radius server" field reads: auth.ad.highlands.edu
- Ensure that the "Root CA" field reads: GeoTrust Global CA
Click the "Connect" button.
You should now be connected! Still having problems? Contact Us!