Don't Miss Out on the Classes You Want
Register for spring now before classes fill up, and make sure you have a spot in the sections you want.† You can register yourself if you donít have any holds on your account.† If you do have holds, contact an advisor who will help you through the process.† Holds may result from the following situations:
- If all forms (immunization forms, for example) have not been returned.
- If you have an outstanding balance with the business office.
- If all your transcripts have not been submitted.
- If you have been in learning support classes.† You may still register but must do so through an advisor.
- If you are a distance learning student and have not submitted proof of immunization, even though it is not required for distance learning, your account may be put on hold.† Check with the Admissions Office for the form that will release your hold.
To register online, login here: https://discovery.highlands.edu:9986/pls/SCORE/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin
To speak with someone in Admissions, call 706-802-5000.