Computer Applications Training
Computer applications training will be provided beginning in October 2012 and continuing through Spring 2013.† Classes will be held at various times and locations.†
To register for classes, click here.† (If you need assistance, contact Lauren Baus at LBaus@highlands.edu).
There are some important aspects to know:
- Classes are scheduled for 3 hours.† The registration page only lists the start time.
Room locations are as follows:
- Cartersville - Room 212
- Douglasville - Room 109
- Marietta - D239
- Paulding - Room 112
- Rome - Library
- Your department will be charged for the cost of the books provided, so you must get your managerís approval before signing up for any classes.†
- If you cancel the class less than 14 days prior to training or do not attend, the department will still be charged for the courseware.
- Please read the Course Description before you register for a class (see below).
- Please check that you meet (or will have met by the class date) the prerequisites.
For a detailed description of the courses offered, click on the course title below.