$$$ Refund Frequently Asked Questions $$$
How will I receive my refund check?
All refund checks are processed via your Bankmobile refund preference, go to www.bankmobilevibe.com to make your choice today!
- QUICK TIP: if you move DON’T FORGET TO UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS in Banner/SCORE
- All refund checks are processed via your Bankmobile refund preference, go to www.bankmobilevibe.com to make your choice today!
When will I get my money?
- Refunds are processed after all charges, including bookstore purchases have been added to the account.
- Title IV funds are refunded within 14 days after they have been disbursed on your account.
- Third Party Payment Refunds, do not follow the 14 Day Policy due to additional verifications that are required.
Can I pick up my refund in the Business Office?
- No, refund checks are mailed to the address on file.
How do I know if my refund has been processed?
- Log into Banner/Score
- Go to Student Account
Click on Statement and Payment History
At the top is the last transaction that hit your account.
How do I know my Loan Disbursement Dates?
- Log onto www.Studentloans.gov
Click on Disclosure Statements
It will list the disclosure statement by the enrollment period.
- Select the applicable period
What do Disbursement/ Disbursement Dates mean?
- Disbursement is when the financial aid office actually moves your awarded funds over from an authorized status to a paid status on Banner/ SCORE
- Disbursement date is the date that the funds are expected to paid on your account
To view our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank, click here