The Office of Adult and Service Learning
Vision of Service
To engage students through service as we prepare them for leadership in the evolving global environment. Through curriculum-integrated service experiences, our students, faculty and staff collaborate with local non-profits across five campuses to meet the immediate needs of our local communities in Northwest Ga.
The Office of Adult and Service Learning:
- Provides programming and services that encourage and enable all students to be successful learners.
- Raises student awareness regarding adult learning and service opportunities/courses within the college community.
- Oversees assessment of adult and service learning initiatives and programming.
- Supports engaged teaching and scholarship among faculty.
- Fosters community relationships that facilitate partnering for mutual success.
- Works with students, faculty and community partners to connect classroom and community needs.
- Advocates for quality teaching and learning focused on academic achievement and personal and professional growth.
- Advocates for teaching and learning that prepares students for responsibility and leadership in an evolving global environment.