Alcoholic Beverage Service Agreement
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE SERVICE AGREEMENT
Georgia Highlands College
This agreement made and entered into this _____ day of _______________, _______, by and between ___________________________, __________________________ and Georgia Highlands College.
This Mutual Agreement is subject to the terms and conditions hereinafter stated.
1. All alcoholic beverages must be furnished by the event representative.
a. Alcoholic beverages may not be brought to the specified location more than two hours before to the time of service and must be removed at the conclusion of the activity.
b.All alcoholic beverages must be checked in and out of the building by a designated representative of Georgia Highlands College and the above named event representative.
c.The client must be present at this event. As the client is the person with whom GHC personnel will interact regarding event related issues. Client I.D. required.
This person must ensure that the attendees leave the campus at closing time.
d. A Georgia Highlands College Security Officer will be on site during the event.
2. No sale or form of exchange for alcoholic beverages is permitted.
No “cash bar”, exchange of scrip, vouchers, chits, or sale of alcoholic beverages in any form is permitted.
3. Self-service is not permitted; the client or user group will be required to use a bartender(s) approved and recommended by Georgia Highlands College. Bartender(s) I.D. required.
4. Printed materials, including invitations, may not include reference to alcoholic beverages.
5. Proof of legal age must be presented upon request.
Bartenders and servers will request verification of age from anyone who is thought to be under 21 years of age, the minimum drinking age in the State of Georgia.
6. Continuous service of alcoholic beverages to a single user group may not exceed a period of one hourexcept when served with food.
Service of alcoholic beverages is restricted to the date, time, and room(s)/areas listed below:
7. An alternate, non-alcoholic beverage must be available and apparent. Guests must never feel they are encouraged or required to drink alcoholic beverages.
8. Alcoholic beverages must not be served to designated employees of Georgia Highlands College, caterers, bartenders, or private security.
9. One, uniformed, off-duty, POST certified police officer must be present at events with 100 people in attendance. For each additional 100 people, one, uniformed, POST certified police officer may be required to be present during the event. The POST certified police officers, if required, will be obtained by Georgia Highlands College’s Office of Campus Safety at a rate of $25 per hour, per officer at the expense of the client. Officers are to remain on paid duty until the named representative indicates that all attendees have left. The named representative or client is responsible for paying the officers before leaving.
10. This agreement may be revoked at any time without prior notice, before or during an event, at the sole direction of the designated Georgia Highlands College representative.
The client named herein shall indemnify and hold harmless Georgia Highlands College from all loss, cost and expense arising out of any liability, claim of liability, for injury or damages to persons or property sustained or claimed to have sustained by anyone whatsoever, by reason of use of college facility hereinabove described, whether such use is authorized or not, or by any act or omission of user organization or any of its officers, employees, guests, patrons, or invitees; and, the client shall pay for any and all damage to the property of Georgia Highlands College, or loss or theft of such property done or caused by such persons.
In witness whereof, the parties have duly executed this instrument the date and year first written above.
Georgia Highlands College Client
Vice President of Finance and Administration Name of Sponsoring External Organization or Person
Date Signed Signature of Representative
Date Signed Date Signed