Great news! GHC has a brand new website. For the most current news and information please visit our new site at
Home > Compliance > Policy and Procedure Manual > Course Drop
Printer Friendly Version

Course Drop

Students who wish to withdraw officially from a course after the drop/add period ends and before mid-semester may do so in any campus office or online using the SCORE. The student will receive no refund for dropping a course. Those who withdraw before the midpoint of the total grading period will receive a W (withdrawal without penalty). Withdrawals without penalty will not be given after the midpoint of the total grading period (including final examinations) except in cases documented as hardship. Withdrawals after mid-term will reflect a grade of WF. Abandoning a course instead of following the official drop procedure will result in a grade of F or F$ at the end of the course.

Page last updated: April 16, 2012