Registration and Key Dates
Summer 2017 Registration: Open March 13 to June 5, 2017
- Application deadline for the summer semester: May 15, 2017
- Classes begin June 5, 2017
Note. Application deadline for fall 2017 semester: August 1, 2017
How to register if you are not a current GHC student.
If you are not a current GHC student then, you will need to apply to the College.
Here is the link to admissions information http://www2.highlands.edu/site/admissions
Also, here is the link to financial aid http://www2.highlands.edu/site/financial-aid
How to register if you are a current GHC student.
First, take the eLearning: What to Expect From Your Online Class readiness quiz. This short assessment is required before registering for any online class.
To view the list of courses,
1. Go to the GHC homepage
2. Under Student Interest, select SCORE( Registration, Schedule, Course Offerings)
3. Under Public Access, select Course Offerings
4. In the "By Campus" drop-down menus, select Web-based, eClassroom, Hybrid, or eCore. Note: eCore requires that you complete an Introduction Quiz prior to registering for an eCore clas. You can find the link here.
5. Select Perform Search at the bottom on screen.
6. Write down the CRN, course prefix , and course number of the classes for which you want to register. For example, 50021, MATH, 1113
7. Then, go back to the SCORE --Registration, Schedule, Course Offerings page.
8. Under Private Access, select SCORE-(Registration/Financial Aid/Grades)
9. Login with your ID and password.
10. Look for the registration link and enter the CRN and other information asked for.
Please note that at GHC Web-bases (online) classes are defined to have at least 95% of the course content and contact with students is online. While several courses are entirely online, most courses require that students attend a mandatory orientation and at least one proctored exam or assignment. In addition, some courses have a lab component that will require a few on-campus meetings. Proctored exams may require students to travel to a GHC approved testing site on specific days. If you are not within a reasonable driving distance of one of our five testing locations, then arrangements can be made for off-site testing.
For advising and registration help, please contact email@example.com.