Top 5 Questions
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need a login to use BB Collaborate?
Nope! Just click on the link that your professor/meeting leader provides.
2. I'm having audio/video issues--help!
If you can't transmit or receive Audio/Video in Collaborate, try running the Audio Setup Wizard and checking your Camera settings. If this doesn't work, try unplugging any external speakers and running the Wizard again. If you still have no luck, restart Collaborate. For more information, check the Collaborate Knowledgebase.
3. Do I have to use Collaborate from a certain place?
No, Collaborate is online. You can use it from any computer anywhere as long as the Collaborate launcher is installed. See how to download the launcher here if you haven't already.
4. Where do I find the link to enter a session or to watch a recorded session?
Your professor/meeting leader will provide you these links via email or by posting them in D2L.
5. The Collaborate launcher won't install. What should I do?
If you cannot get the Collaborate launcher to install, please contact one of GHC's I.T. offices.