Home > Accounting Services > Business Office > Refund Schedule
$$$ Refund Frequently Asked Questions $$$
How will I receive my refund check?
All refund checks are processed via your HIGHERONE refund preference, go to highlandscard.com to make your choice today!
- QUICK TIP: if you move DON’T FORGET TO UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS in Banner/SCORE
- All refund checks are processed via your HIGHERONE refund preference, go to highlandscard.com to make your choice today!
When will I get my money?
- Refunds are processed after all charges, including bookstore purchases have been added to the account
- Title IV funds are refunded within 14 days after they have been disbursed on your account
- Third Party Payment Refunds, Do Not Follow the 14 Day Policy due to additional verifications that are required
Can I pick up my refund in the Business Office?
- No, refund checks are mailed by HIGHERONE.
How do I know if my refund has been processed?
- Log into Banner/Score- Go to Student Account, and then Statement and Payment History, at the top is the last transaction that hit your account.
How do I know my Loan Disbursement Dates
- Direct Loans actually mail the disbursements date information to your home address, if you did not receive it, you can log onto www.Studentloans.gov and you will click on disclosure statements and then it will list the disclosure statement by the enrollment period, click applicable period
What do Disbursement/ Disbursement Dates mean?
- Disbursement is when the financial aid office actually moves your awarded funds over from an authorized status to a paid status on Banner/ SCORE
- Disbursement date is the date that the funds are expected to paid on your account
Page last updated: June 4, 2012