Two Year Program Maps
Program of Study Course Maps (guides for getting your associate in two years)
These program maps are ONLY guides to the coursework needed to complete degree requirements within two years. The Georgia Highlands College catalog should always be consulted for alternative or additional electives in each area. Refer to the GHC catalog for further explanation and note that Learning Support classes are not included in the program maps.
A transfer program prepares a student to ultimately complete a four-year degree at a senior college or university in a chosen program of study.
Associate of Arts
- Criminal Justice
- Foreign Language
- Music Business
- Political Science
Associate of Science
- Business Administration
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Science
- General Studies
- Health Information Management
- Health Professions
- Teacher Education - Early Childhood
- Teacher Education - Middle Grades
- Teacher Education - Physical Education
Teacher Education - Special Education
- Students desiring to teach at the secondary level should complete the program of study in the discipline in which they plan to teach (e.g. English, Foreign Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, History) and are encouraged to also take the following education courses required by colleges in the USG system: EDUC 2110, EDUC 2120, and EDUC 2130
A career program prepares students to enter the workforce in the chosen program of study upon completion of their degree.