Frequently Asked Questions
What is D2L LE?
D2L LE is short for the Desire-2-Learn Learning Environment, the learning management system used by many (but not all) GHC instructors. It is widely used in all colleges in the Georgia University System.
How do I log in?
For detailed instructions, click the "Get Started" link in the menu for how to get your username and password, and where to go to log in.
How can I change my initial password?
1. Log in to D2L.
2. Open the "My Settings" widget on your "My Home" page.
3. Click "Change Password."
I am having problems logging in, now what?
1. First, be sure to read the first 3 pages under "Get Started."
2. Allow 24-36 hours after you register at GHC for your courses to get to D2L.
3. You can check the 24/7 online D2L Help site for assistance.
I don't see a course I registered for in the "My Courses" widget. Why?
1. It takes 24-36 hours after you register for a course in Banner/SCORE for the course to show in "My Courses" in D2L.
2. Check SCORE to see if you are registered for the course correctly in Banner.
I forgot my password, what should I do?
Changing your GHC Network password will automatically change your D2L password to the same password.
I'm having problems, where can I get help?
To find out how to get online and one-on-one assistance, click the Help link on the menu above.
When can I access my courses D2L?
Your courses will be available for student access on the first day of the semester.
You have reached the last page of the Getting Started Tutorial.